Teen Tracts

Monday, September 04, 2006

Special Encouragment for Sunday School Teachers

For Sunday School Teachers

I took a piece of plastic clay
And idly fashioned it one day,
And as my fingers pressed it still,
It moved and yielded to my will.
I can again when days were past --
The bit of clay was hard at last;
The form I gave it, it still bore,
But I could change that form no more.

I took a piece of living clay
And gently formed it day by day,
And moulded with my power and art
A young child's soft and yielding heart.
I came again when years were gone --
It was a man I looked upon;
He still that early impress wore,
And I could change him nevermore.

--Author unknown

Of course it is Jesus who changes hearts. However, we do our part as called by Him. Remember, Jesus asked for those watching to remove the tomb stone at Lazarus' grave and later to remove the cloth which bound him.

Read Deuteronomy 6....Blessings teachers!

Pastor Dennis




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home