Teen Tracts

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Importance of a Youth Leader

How important is the youth leader/director/youth pastor/senior pastor or just plan you?
In the fall 2008 Youth Network Magazine a survey said this about How kids described their youth leader:
87.2 - they cared about me
69.4 - they were interested in my life
67.5 - they took time to listen to me
67.5 - they stood by me
66.3 - they gave me guidance
61.8 - I felt I could trust them with my personal issues.
58.6 - I didn't feel judged by them.
58.0 - They helped me to realistically apply my faith to daily life.
50.4 - they sought me out.

What ever you do for youth, whatever ideas you have, whatever talents you have - whatever your age - you can communicate with youth - you, your interest in them, is the biggest tool to reach them for the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home