Teen Tracts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Erasing Old Tapes!

Here is a list of some of the things could be said or we could say about ourselves. 

You're no good
You're a brat
You're stupid
You're dumb
You're ugly
You're good for nothing
You're so lazy
You're such a slob.
You're irresponsble
You never carry through on things
You're so selfish
I can never do anything right
I'll never amount to anything
I have to please everybody
Everybody should like me
I don't deserve anything better

Destructive self talk is not healthy.
Believing what everyone says about you is not healthy.
However, believing what God says about you is the most important.

Numbers 23:19 (NIV) 19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home